Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back in the Game!

Mr. Incredible is back everybody! Last night just as I was getting up to go to the dinner table I noticed an envelope on my desk, so curious as to what it could be I opened it. To my surprise it was a top secret mission, and I've been waiting for something like this to happen to for fifteen years. Finally a chance to get back to what I was born to do.


I didn't tell my wife about losing my job, because I really didn't want to worry her and the kids. I told her I was just going to a business meeting, which I felt completely guilty about as |I knew I was lying to her. She was so proud of me too, but technically I was going on a business trip, but it was just not the type of work she thinks I'm doing.  I walk through this normal life right now, and I feel useless without using my powers for the common good.

This afternoon I took a trip to Edna Mode's place to get her to stitch up my super suit, but she simply would not repair it. She insisted on making me a whole new suit, and that she did. Oh man, that woman works fast and the new suit looks amazing! It is definitely a step up from the old one, that is for sure. I am so happy I took the time to actually be fit enough to pull off the super suit.

Anyways, I'm leaving tonight at 6:00p.m, so I have way too much packing to catch up on. I will blog you all about my mission soon enough. I've got business to take care of, so take care!


Sincerely;
Mr. Incredible


No comments:

Post a Comment